Tips for Finding Your Pet
- Check your neighborhood
- Walk around your neighborhood as you call your pet
- Carry some food to lure your pet out from a hiding place.
- Carry your pets leash – you don’t want to be unprepared!
- Ask everyone if they have seen your pet. Carry a recent pet photo. Make sure that everyone knows your pet is missing. A small reward will motivate people to search.
- Drive around your neighborhood at night.
Check the Animal Shelters
- We recommend you check for your pet by coming to the shelter. (Lost reports will not be taken over the phone.) Bring with you a detailed description of your pet and/or a picture for identification.
Don’t give up …
- Some animals are found months after being lost!
- Contact other animal shelters and services in your area.
Posters-Facebook -Newspaper Ad
We sincerely wish you a happy ending to your story.